The game screen is way too wide for my computer, plus you need an english language option.
The language is now selected at the start! (Clean browser cache)
For something not complete yet, this is a nice solid game you have going on. I'm sure you have a batch of ideas and fixes you wanna toss in in the next couple days, but i wanna go ahead and offer what i would like to see if possible.
-Speed Upgrades. Upgrade mine speed, Buddy search speed.
-More loot types? maybe some Diamonds and rubies would be cool, for deeper floors.
-Sonar or radar, think a nice item would be something that would point you to a wall that would contain an item or new passage.
-mini map. have to scroll over where i done been is slightly annoying
-keyboard player movement. yeah it moves the map, but the mouse does that as well.
The sonar idea I didn't think of yet, that's a nice idea, I'll give it more thought! thanks :)
It not a bad game as far as being something Similar to like Terraria in the ways of crafting and survival. I hope you will continue to keep building with it and make it even better. A few things I'd suggest:
-Improve the Life Support Meter. I feel like it runs down too quickly, maybe have some upgrades that slow the depletion
-Healing Items. A way to restore HP instead of finding aliens to heal you. Maybe after you fix your ship you can return to it to refuel your HP, Life support, and weapon charges.
-A few more Starting Inventory Slots. I know you can find upgrades, but feel like what i got at the start is a bit too little to begin with.
-Item stacking. The elements stack but not other stuff like Iron plates and other loot items
I captured the experience of no mans sky pretty well then! :) I'll update it, but you'll have to buy it as dlc :^)
It has potential but a number of issues.
1. Need to add a save feature, this has been said but still important to point out.
2. Better inventory. Just two items and you got to toss away the current X for another X item. not good.
3. Higher mineral Cap. Maybe add something that will let you carry more then 99 once you find it like a backpack upgrade of something.
4. Weaker enemies need to be easier to kill. every time i break them with my pickaxe, i am constantly getting hit, Seems like a bad design flaw to be honest.
5. add an onion or yam in the jars at the shop at the start of the game. I don't know why you are even selling them in there to begin with when you can not even buy them that early on anyway
6. More Toss bombs on purchase. They seem a bit too expensive plus if the blue crab kills you, you got to re-buy them again. so those need some serious adjustment. maybe make them a Z weapon instead.
Needs a lot of redesigning and some physics worked over. Has too many annoyance factors.
SlayerBlade. Your list is actually spot on with things that need tweaking. Thanks for taking the time to lay it all out.
1. Definitely adding this feature. 2. The inventory will be tricky to implement but it can and will be done eventually. In the meantime, I put the weapons in the shop so that you can trade them out when needed.
3. aha...a larger mineral pouch is indeed one of the secrets in the game. It increases the mineral capacity from 99 to 299. Some will find it. (cryptic tip: 2 screens left)
4. The a.i. certainly needs tweaking on those stone crabs. Am looking in to it for the next release.
5. You bring up a good point with this one.
6. will be an easy fix that crossed my mind earlier.
Looking good, but you need to have the game screen be smaller. It was too big so i can't see my life bar or the floor where i am landing depending how much i have to scroll up or down.
Not too bad, not completely random as i would expect.
One thing I would change is if you got more enemies to fight in a room, you need to be a lot more likely to get more loot instead of having the same exact chance for loot in a one enemy room. Add an additional number for each enemy additional to the room.
0ne enemy- 0,1,2
With 3 enemies you need to be guaranteed Loot.
Nice, I like this approach, will steal it for the sequel!
Clearly the creator never heard of a thing called balance. You get to the next division, and you get butchered, there is literally no way to win a super round after winning in your division. Other then that the game is ok, but god balance is the key to getting any stars with me.
Really enjoying the game. One thing that I add, that might help make the game play slightly better, mainly in the fusion part. After a few fusions, the list becomes kinda spammy and ugly to read. I tend to get same item a few times and it is with an effect that stacks in the effects, like with 2 gold staffs.
Deals Damage over 3 secs (999 every 3.50 secs)
and then i have a second gold staff with a similar effect
Deals Damage over 3 secs (989 every 3.40 secs)
It shoves both effects separate on an item and it eats a lot of space in the effects. So wondering if we could have an option to remove an effect from an item that already exists, so they don't double up like that. I like to try and keep things neat if possible.
Aside from that, was wondering if it possible to get a boss in the dragon lair area and maybe some dragon weapons? Not really a lot to gain in that area other then gold and a couple items with High HP boosts. Thinking since the Dragon Lair is harder to access, maybe have the Special Soul bound item be like an orb that could add a charge to existing soul bound items (for a fee of course). The Dragon Lair being hard, the boss drop should be uber good. maybe have it where you can get that item as many times you want despite the reset level. Higher reset levels increase the effect of the orb or make the recharge fee cheaper. what ever would work best.
Ran into a massive problem. Forced me to reset the whole game. and I was several levels already into it. got killed at the same time as the boss. Lost all my items and was denied a weapon upgrade. The level was completed, but lost all my items and no weapon upgrade.
Need to adjust the size of the game screen, it way too wide.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.