If Donkey Kong and Mario switched places If Donkey Kong and Mario switched places

MOAR!

LevelUPAnimations responds:

I'm only getting started xD

The Spaghetti Girl The Spaghetti Girl

So when can we expect to start seeing hentai? :fap:fap:fap:

SegwayOfTheDead - Reviews SegwayOfTheDead - Reviews

I seen my message in there. but yeah serioursly, make a full version and don't fuck with us like that again. still the video did make me laugh, but the monty python kind of laugh.

Invasion Of Barbarians Invasion Of Barbarians

The game screen is way too wide for my computer, plus you need an english language option.

invasionofbarbarians responds:

The language is now selected at the start! (Clean browser cache)

Colossal Cave (Unfinished) Colossal Cave (Unfinished)

For something not complete yet, this is a nice solid game you have going on. I'm sure you have a batch of ideas and fixes you wanna toss in in the next couple days, but i wanna go ahead and offer what i would like to see if possible.

-Speed Upgrades. Upgrade mine speed, Buddy search speed.
-More loot types? maybe some Diamonds and rubies would be cool, for deeper floors.
-Sonar or radar, think a nice item would be something that would point you to a wall that would contain an item or new passage.
-mini map. have to scroll over where i done been is slightly annoying
-keyboard player movement. yeah it moves the map, but the mouse does that as well.

GuyUngerNL responds:

The sonar idea I didn't think of yet, that's a nice idea, I'll give it more thought! thanks :)

Every Man's Refund Every Man's Refund

It not a bad game as far as being something Similar to like Terraria in the ways of crafting and survival. I hope you will continue to keep building with it and make it even better. A few things I'd suggest:

-Save Option
-Improve the Life Support Meter. I feel like it runs down too quickly, maybe have some upgrades that slow the depletion
-Healing Items. A way to restore HP instead of finding aliens to heal you. Maybe after you fix your ship you can return to it to refuel your HP, Life support, and weapon charges.
-A few more Starting Inventory Slots. I know you can find upgrades, but feel like what i got at the start is a bit too little to begin with.
-Item stacking. The elements stack but not other stuff like Iron plates and other loot items

Skudge responds:

I captured the experience of no mans sky pretty well then! :) I'll update it, but you'll have to buy it as dlc :^)

Allegory Allegory